We stayed in Pallazo Brandano for three nights at the end of June 2014. It's located in a tiny picturesque village off the beaten track, but very close to popular villages of Montepulciano, Montechiello, Pienza, Montalcino, etc. The place is very charming and quiet, just wonderful.
On our arrival, we got upgraded to a suite and we have been really spoiled during the dinners we had there. The food was just amazing, one of the best we had for a long time.
Next time we are in Tuscany, we will definitely come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palazzo Brandano's beautiful suites, spacious rooms and charming apartments are all luxuriously and comfortably furnished with handcrafted frescos by famous Italian Renaissance artists. Each air-conditioned accommodation boasts a flat screen satellite television, DVD player, HIFI stereo equipment, mini bar, safety deposit box and internet access. Bathrooms are equipped with either luxury massage showers or Jacuzzi bath tubs. Il Brandano restaurant with its stunning terrace serves modern Tuscan cuisine and an extensive selection of wines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Palazzo Brandano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Brandano Petroio, Italy - Tuscany
- Palazzo Brandano Hotel Petroio