When we first arrived and met Ousmane we knew we were in for a treat. My personality is an understatement. Ousame welcomed us to his hotel, his town and to Tuscany. When we told him that our friends (who I also recommended the hotel to) were joining us he immediately welcomed them, upgrading their room and offering to drive us to his three favourite wineries in the area. Without Ousame, we would never have found these unique wineries, each offering a different perspective on winemaking in Tuscany. We enjoyed a delicious dinner in the restaurant with wine before in our gorgeous suite. Each room has a beautiful view of the countryside. The lighting is abit dim, perfect for a romantic evening but not so good if you like to read after the romance. This hotel is a definate must in a very quiet but quaint village.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palazzo Brandano's beautiful suites, spacious rooms and charming apartments are all luxuriously and comfortably furnished with handcrafted frescos by famous Italian Renaissance artists. Each air-conditioned accommodation boasts a flat screen satellite television, DVD player, HIFI stereo equipment, mini bar, safety deposit box and internet access. Bathrooms are equipped with either luxury massage showers or Jacuzzi bath tubs. Il Brandano restaurant with its stunning terrace serves modern Tuscan cuisine and an extensive selection of wines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Palazzo Brandano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Brandano Petroio, Italy - Tuscany
- Palazzo Brandano Hotel Petroio