We spent one week in the hotel Palazzo Brandano with our 2 children early August and had a fantastic time. The accomodation and food were great. We actually chose to have most of our dinners at the hotel as the food was so fresh and Ousmane had a great selection of wines. Our kids even ordered a chocolate fondant that was not on the menu.
The breakfast was all you could ask for: freshly baked cakes, fresh bread, fresh fruit salad, hot chocolate and cereals, eggs...
After having spent one week in a 5 stars hotel with Spa in the area, we finally discovered Tuscany thanks to Ousmane who took us to great places including an olive oil factory, win and ham tasting and pecorino (cheese) factory. ousmane also recommended a couple of restaurants in the area where we met locals.
Overall a fanstatic experience and we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palazzo Brandano's beautiful suites, spacious rooms and charming apartments are all luxuriously and comfortably furnished with handcrafted frescos by famous Italian Renaissance artists. Each air-conditioned accommodation boasts a flat screen satellite television, DVD player, HIFI stereo equipment, mini bar, safety deposit box and internet access. Bathrooms are equipped with either luxury massage showers or Jacuzzi bath tubs. Il Brandano restaurant with its stunning terrace serves modern Tuscan cuisine and an extensive selection of wines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Palazzo Brandano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Brandano Petroio, Italy - Tuscany
- Palazzo Brandano Hotel Petroio