My family and I ate here on two nights and we could not have had a better experience of Tuscan food and hospitality. Idyllically set with breathtaking views over the Tuscan hills, the two evenings we spent here were fantastic. The food was amazing, and Ousmane organised a great cooking class where I learnt how to cook a five course meal at very short notice. I thoroughly recommend staying here to anyone wanting to visit Tuscany-perfect for a romantic break but also for families. Ousmane is the perfect host and made our meals so memorable. This was the highlight of our holiday in Tuscany and I look forward to staying here in the future.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Brandano Hotel
- Palazzo Brandano Petroio
- Palazzo Brandano Hotel Petroio
- Palazzo Brandano Petroio, Italy - Tuscany
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palazzo Brandano's beautiful suites, spacious rooms and charming apartments are all luxuriously and comfortably furnished with handcrafted frescos by famous Italian Renaissance artists. Each air-conditioned accommodation boasts a flat screen satellite television, DVD player, HIFI stereo equipment, mini bar, safety deposit box and internet access. Bathrooms are equipped with either luxury massage showers or Jacuzzi bath tubs. Il Brandano restaurant with its stunning terrace serves modern Tuscan cuisine and an extensive selection of wines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Palazzo Brandano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.