I stayed at the palazzo brandano on the 2nd leg of my honeymoon in Italy. My husband and I arrived in the beautiful village that is petroio on 26th june and we proceeded to park up and walk to the hotel. We knocked on the door but there was no answer so we went around the back where we met Linda for the first time. Linda we learnt worked there and really did a bit of everything. Linda asked us if we were sure that we were booked in that night because she didn't think that they had any bookings for that evening I explained that we were in fact booked in for three nights until the sat and she then said to sit down and she would call the manager to find out. we sat down hoping that everything would be ok confused at what was happening and a few minutes later linda came back and offered us a prosecco welcome drink which we gratefully accepted. After a very short time the manager Ousmane came in and the whole thing was sorted out within 5 minutes. Ousmane then said he was going to upgrade us because it was our honeymoon and because of the mix up and he took us to the best suit in the place which was just beautiful and very Tuscan. He suggested that we settle in and insisted that he would drive us to the nearby montepulciano for dinner so that we could both enjoy a glass of wine so he said he knew of a great authentic restaurant and he would book this for us and drive us and then come and pick us up after. We were so impressed by this and thought it was such a lovely touch and we are so grateful to Ousmane for treating us so well and he really went above and beyond what a mangers role is. When we got back from dinner we said our goodnights to Linda and Ousmane and then shortly after there was a knock at the door and it was the two of them with a cake that said "happy honeymoon" and it had a candle. Again this was just such a lovely touch and so thoughtful of them and you just cant buy that kind of hospitality it was something we have never experienced before on that level and because of them it was a very special experience and a beautiful last few days of our honeymoon. I would really rate the palazzo brandano and my husband a I have a very high opinion of Ousmane and Linda and I would just say go there and see for yourself because it is a experience that you will never forget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palazzo Brandano's beautiful suites, spacious rooms and charming apartments are all luxuriously and comfortably furnished with handcrafted frescos by famous Italian Renaissance artists. Each air-conditioned accommodation boasts a flat screen satellite television, DVD player, HIFI stereo equipment, mini bar, safety deposit box and internet access. Bathrooms are equipped with either luxury massage showers or Jacuzzi bath tubs. Il Brandano restaurant with its stunning terrace serves modern Tuscan cuisine and an extensive selection of wines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Palazzo Brandano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Brandano Petroio, Italy - Tuscany
- Palazzo Brandano Hotel Petroio