We stayed at the Palazzo Brandano at the end of May for 4 nights. Our host Ousmane and staff made us feel exceptionally welcome. Ousmane helped plan excursions which were small and intimate. He also helped with recommendations for restaurants and local travel. We've travelled quite a bit and not afraid to say that this was the absolute best service we've ever had. We were afraid this would be away from it all. It was close enough to everything for a day trip and far enough away from it all to truly enjoy the peace and quiet of the Tuscan countryside. The accomodations were very good and the food and wine at the restaurant were excellent.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Brandano Hotel
- Palazzo Brandano Petroio
- Palazzo Brandano Hotel Petroio
- Palazzo Brandano Petroio, Italy - Tuscany
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palazzo Brandano's beautiful suites, spacious rooms and charming apartments are all luxuriously and comfortably furnished with handcrafted frescos by famous Italian Renaissance artists. Each air-conditioned accommodation boasts a flat screen satellite television, DVD player, HIFI stereo equipment, mini bar, safety deposit box and internet access. Bathrooms are equipped with either luxury massage showers or Jacuzzi bath tubs. Il Brandano restaurant with its stunning terrace serves modern Tuscan cuisine and an extensive selection of wines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Palazzo Brandano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.