My girlfriend, her 13 year old daughter and I had the great pleasure of staying in this charming little hotel in the village of Petroio for four nights. We arrived with very little difficulty, thanks to our GPS, having driven the scant hour and three quarters from Florence. Our room was large, with an attached sitting area, and our back door opened onto a terrace with an unconstructed view of the nearby hills. The hotel manager has connections and extensive knowledge of the area, and he was able to set up several unique adventures for us. When we wanted to explore on our own, he even guided to the best route, and one time, when we had car trouble on the freeway, he came himself to rescue us and worked with the car rental place to get us a replacement car. The hotel restaurant is excellent, and we had lovely breakfast there each morning. I can truthfully say that the best bread and croissants (French style) can be found here. The villagers were very friendly, and we chanced upon a weekend where there was a festival in the town. Wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palazzo Brandano's beautiful suites, spacious rooms and charming apartments are all luxuriously and comfortably furnished with handcrafted frescos by famous Italian Renaissance artists. Each air-conditioned accommodation boasts a flat screen satellite television, DVD player, HIFI stereo equipment, mini bar, safety deposit box and internet access. Bathrooms are equipped with either luxury massage showers or Jacuzzi bath tubs. Il Brandano restaurant with its stunning terrace serves modern Tuscan cuisine and an extensive selection of wines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Palazzo Brandano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Brandano Petroio, Italy - Tuscany
- Palazzo Brandano Hotel Petroio