We did 3 nights in Petroio,Tuscany, at this beautiful hotel, followed by 2 nights in Florence and 5 in Rome. We would go back in a heartbeat - the hotel was delightful, Linda takes care of all of your food and beverage needs, and Ousmane, General Manager Extraordinaire, goes way out of his way to make you feel at home. When I reflect back on our 10 days, this portion of it brings back the fondest memories. Can't wait to go back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palazzo Brandano's beautiful suites, spacious rooms and charming apartments are all luxuriously and comfortably furnished with handcrafted frescos by famous Italian Renaissance artists. Each air-conditioned accommodation boasts a flat screen satellite television, DVD player, HIFI stereo equipment, mini bar, safety deposit box and internet access. Bathrooms are equipped with either luxury massage showers or Jacuzzi bath tubs. Il Brandano restaurant with its stunning terrace serves modern Tuscan cuisine and an extensive selection of wines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Palazzo Brandano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Brandano Petroio, Italy - Tuscany
- Palazzo Brandano Hotel Petroio