Just returned from a wonderful stay with Ousmane at Palazzo Brandano. This quaint boutique "hotel" sits in the the midst of a charming medieval hill town. Very conveniently located in the heart of Tuscany - making visiting all of the famous towns a breeze.
Ousmane organized wine and olive oili tastings for us with small producers - they were genuine, not touristy experiences. In addition, he not only booked dinner reservations for us in surrounding towns, but called there to make sure that we arrived there. While the food at all of his recommended places was wonderful, none could top the most delicious dinner of our trip, the one that we had right at Palazzo Brandano! The service at Brandano was perfect, the breakfast was made fresh every morning and the rooms were lovely, spacious and included everything one could need.
A true highlight of our 10 day trip, we were sad to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palazzo Brandano's beautiful suites, spacious rooms and charming apartments are all luxuriously and comfortably furnished with handcrafted frescos by famous Italian Renaissance artists. Each air-conditioned accommodation boasts a flat screen satellite television, DVD player, HIFI stereo equipment, mini bar, safety deposit box and internet access. Bathrooms are equipped with either luxury massage showers or Jacuzzi bath tubs. Il Brandano restaurant with its stunning terrace serves modern Tuscan cuisine and an extensive selection of wines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Palazzo Brandano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Brandano Petroio, Italy - Tuscany
- Palazzo Brandano Hotel Petroio