My husband and I stayed for 2 nights in September 2012. There is not much to say that has not already been commented on at length. The Palazzo is a Tuscan haven; peaceful and luxerious, it possesses a warmth not found it larger accomodations. We felt as though we were welcome guests in a private villa, yet allowed complete privacy. Ousmane is often mistaken as the owner due to his passion for each guest and thier individual experiences. He is always impeccably dressed, a distinguished host and a sharp businessman. We were met after several hours of travel with a cappucino and a croissant on the patio. We were harried after the drive and it was Ousmane who forced us to simply relax while we waited for our room. The location is perfect for day trips to explore Tuscany's winding roads and hill towns - however, if you are not map savy then ensure you have a GPS with you, as previously stated a rental car is essential here. The town itself offers only peace and quiet, there are no facilities. If you happen to be staying on a night when dinner is not offered, do not fret, Ousmane will take care of you either by picking up a pizza from the local pizzeria or by welcoming you into the kitchen himself. I would be happy to return to this Palazzo for a romantic getaway or with family for a special occasion. Well done, Ousmane, you have a deep understanding of both the hospitality industry and human nature, the Palazzo's success can largely be attributed to you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palazzo Brandano's beautiful suites, spacious rooms and charming apartments are all luxuriously and comfortably furnished with handcrafted frescos by famous Italian Renaissance artists. Each air-conditioned accommodation boasts a flat screen satellite television, DVD player, HIFI stereo equipment, mini bar, safety deposit box and internet access. Bathrooms are equipped with either luxury massage showers or Jacuzzi bath tubs. Il Brandano restaurant with its stunning terrace serves modern Tuscan cuisine and an extensive selection of wines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Palazzo Brandano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Brandano Petroio, Italy - Tuscany
- Palazzo Brandano Hotel Petroio