Tuscan sunsets are beautiful. Rolling hills covered in vines and olive groves as far as the eye can see, individual buildings, villages and towns perched on mountain tops. Cypress trees point like fingers toward blue skies. At this time storms prevail, spectacular displays of lightening and claps of thunder rumble around the valleys and the rain falls straight and true. The hotel is palatial with Romanesque decor, however it's asset is the staff. Ousmane, Linda and Hafida treated us like royalty, obliging every request. Hafida's cooking and cooking lesson were exceptional, an experience not to be missed. A birthday celebration set in the middle of a one week stay was absolutely fabulous, seven courses which included a birthday cake, great Italian wine and live music throughout. There is plenty to see locally, with towns and cities such as Siena and Florence not to far away, but I do recommend some form of transportation as Petroio is very much in the country. However, if you are unsure of what to do, just ask Ousmane! I would definitely visit Palazzo Brandano again, maybe in the spring or summer for a change. Thank you All.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palazzo Brandano's beautiful suites, spacious rooms and charming apartments are all luxuriously and comfortably furnished with handcrafted frescos by famous Italian Renaissance artists. Each air-conditioned accommodation boasts a flat screen satellite television, DVD player, HIFI stereo equipment, mini bar, safety deposit box and internet access. Bathrooms are equipped with either luxury massage showers or Jacuzzi bath tubs. Il Brandano restaurant with its stunning terrace serves modern Tuscan cuisine and an extensive selection of wines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Palazzo Brandano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Brandano Petroio, Italy - Tuscany
- Palazzo Brandano Hotel Petroio