We were staying in nearby Castelmuzio when we came across this gem on our second last day in Tuscany. Two of us just came for coffee. Ousmonde, the hotelier was so nice and the setting so magnificent, that we decided to return for our last meal in Tuscany with our group of eight. This was definitely one of those situations where your expectations are totally exceeded. The view from the Hotel is truly relaxing. We had a great meal and coffee and would have loved to have stayed longer but for our deadline. Ousmonde spoke in beautiful English and nothing was too difficult for him. I am in the service industry and had not struck this level of service for a long time. I liked his cheeky sense of humor as well. The Hotel has been very tastefully modernized and is set in a great spot in this lovely medieval town of Petroio. We would definitely come back for a stay next time we are in Tuscany
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palazzo Brandano's beautiful suites, spacious rooms and charming apartments are all luxuriously and comfortably furnished with handcrafted frescos by famous Italian Renaissance artists. Each air-conditioned accommodation boasts a flat screen satellite television, DVD player, HIFI stereo equipment, mini bar, safety deposit box and internet access. Bathrooms are equipped with either luxury massage showers or Jacuzzi bath tubs. Il Brandano restaurant with its stunning terrace serves modern Tuscan cuisine and an extensive selection of wines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Palazzo Brandano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Brandano Petroio, Italy - Tuscany
- Palazzo Brandano Hotel Petroio