If you're looking for a true Tuscan country holiday, look no further. This charming place, set in the midst of olive trees, has to be perfect in every way.
Comfortable, for couple or families, each villa is complete to allow you independent living. You can choose to request for a breakfast basket and sit out on your private patio to enjoy it in the morning. Else, you can stock up your kitchenette with essentials from the close by Alimentary / Coop; and live life at your pace.
There's plenty of pizzerias in the vicinity to choose from. Having a set of wheels, with a GPS, is essential to get there and allow you to enjoy your home away from home.
- Also Known As:
- Il Borgo Di Villa Bossi-Pucci Hotel
- Il Borgo Di Villa Bossi-Pucci Hotel Montespertoli
- Il Borgo Di Florence
- Il Borgo Di Villa Bossi-Pucci Italy/Montespertoli, Tuscany
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hill top estate located in the heart of Tuscany 16 miles south of Florence comprised of beautifully restored fully-equipped one, two and three bedroom apartments. Each has its own breakfast kitchen, living room, en suite bath and terrace or balcony. All rooms are elegantly furnished with great care given to retaining the classic features of the original structures: the warm rich colors, open wood beamed ceilings and fireplaces. Ask about our signature program "Lessons of Tuscany" including hilltown excursions, dinners at local family restaurants and optional classes such as cooking, photography, Italian language, wine appreciation and more. A beautiful village in perfect harmony with its surroundings overlooking the Chianti vineyards, olive groves and distant castles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Il Borgo di Villa Bossi-Pucci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.