I stayed here with a few friends. It was wonderful! Alessandro had set up an itinerary ahead of time for us (we told him what we wanted to experience). We had our own driver, Tiziano, wherever we went. He brought us to wherever we needed to be and was there to pick us up when we were done. He was always smiling, even though sometimes we were a little late meeting him. The dinners Alessandro arranged for us were fabulous, at small local Mom & Pop restaurants (you eat outside as if you were in someone's backyard)! Every morning we received a basket with breakfast food: coffee, danish, cookies, yogurt,etc. On the days we had a "field trip" planned, Alessandro greeted us with the itinerary for the day and bottles of water. When we returned cans of soda and Alessandro were there to welcome us back. Pool there was a nice plus. Would definitely return (but with a portable fan for sleeping in hot summer nights!
- Also Known As:
- Il Borgo Di Villa Bossi-Pucci Hotel Montespertoli
- Il Borgo Di Villa Bossi-Pucci Hotel
- Il Borgo Di Florence
- Il Borgo Di Villa Bossi-Pucci Italy/Montespertoli, Tuscany
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hill top estate located in the heart of Tuscany 16 miles south of Florence comprised of beautifully restored fully-equipped one, two and three bedroom apartments. Each has its own breakfast kitchen, living room, en suite bath and terrace or balcony. All rooms are elegantly furnished with great care given to retaining the classic features of the original structures: the warm rich colors, open wood beamed ceilings and fireplaces. Ask about our signature program "Lessons of Tuscany" including hilltown excursions, dinners at local family restaurants and optional classes such as cooking, photography, Italian language, wine appreciation and more. A beautiful village in perfect harmony with its surroundings overlooking the Chianti vineyards, olive groves and distant castles. ... more less