Yes, I keep going back....Can't help myself - this IS the most perfect vacation for me. Beautiful location, fantastic accomodations, restful, relaxing and then exciting, spectacular! It's everything you ever dreamed a Tuscan Villa would be - plus Allesandro and Giula! Two more spectacular, gracious hosts there cannot be. This time I gave Allesandro the challenge of finding us a Hot Air Balloon ride, the morning before we would be able to go on it. He found it, and it was amazing! Even though this trip was during August (Ferragosto Day and the closings of businesses the weeks before and after), Allesandro managed to find us the wonderful restaurants to enjoy ourselves at. He arranged perfect days for us. This trip was with four of my "oldest" friends (from HS). Each time I go, the experience is different, but wonderful. Cooking class with Barbara Quinto, arranged by Allesandro is always fantastic. The only problem is air conditioning in the summer - sleeping with the windows open was lovely, but one or two nights I became mosquito bait. Mosquitos aside, this is the Perfect Place.
- Also Known As:
- Il Borgo Di Villa Bossi-Pucci Hotel Montespertoli
- Il Borgo Di Villa Bossi-Pucci Hotel
- Il Borgo Di Florence
- Il Borgo Di Villa Bossi-Pucci Italy/Montespertoli, Tuscany
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hill top estate located in the heart of Tuscany 16 miles south of Florence comprised of beautifully restored fully-equipped one, two and three bedroom apartments. Each has its own breakfast kitchen, living room, en suite bath and terrace or balcony. All rooms are elegantly furnished with great care given to retaining the classic features of the original structures: the warm rich colors, open wood beamed ceilings and fireplaces. Ask about our signature program "Lessons of Tuscany" including hilltown excursions, dinners at local family restaurants and optional classes such as cooking, photography, Italian language, wine appreciation and more. A beautiful village in perfect harmony with its surroundings overlooking the Chianti vineyards, olive groves and distant castles. ... more less