“Once in a Lifetime Trip (but I've now been back 5X!)” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Il Borgo di Villa Bossi-Pucci

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Montespertoli
Il Borgo di Villa Bossi-Pucci
Save Saved
You added Il Borgo di Villa Bossi-Pucci to your Saves list
Via Romita 2 A | Montagnana, 50025 Montespertoli, Italy   |
Ranked #1 of 8 hotels in Montespertoli
Fort Myers, Florida
“Once in a Lifetime Trip (but I've now been back 5X!)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

Yes, I keep going back....Can't help myself - this IS the most perfect vacation for me. Beautiful location, fantastic accomodations, restful, relaxing and then exciting, spectacular! It's everything you ever dreamed a Tuscan Villa would be - plus Allesandro and Giula! Two more spectacular, gracious hosts there cannot be. This time I gave Allesandro the challenge of finding us a Hot Air Balloon ride, the morning before we would be able to go on it. He found it, and it was amazing! Even though this trip was during August (Ferragosto Day and the closings of businesses the weeks before and after), Allesandro managed to find us the wonderful restaurants to enjoy ourselves at. He arranged perfect days for us. This trip was with four of my "oldest" friends (from HS). Each time I go, the experience is different, but wonderful. Cooking class with Barbara Quinto, arranged by Allesandro is always fantastic. The only problem is air conditioning in the summer - sleeping with the windows open was lovely, but one or two nights I became mosquito bait. Mosquitos aside, this is the Perfect Place.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the valley!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends

60 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

This was the first time I had stayed at an all inclusive location. Alessandro was a most gracious host. He made us feel totally at home with yummy breakfast baskets and choice picks of local restaurants. The villa we stayed in was beautiful, but lacking a/c. August is very hot, so the nights were a bit warm. Each morning we sat on the balcony and enjoyed the beautiful views of vineyards and a castle in the distance. We also had an Italian cooking lesson with Barbara, which was so much fun. My first ever attempt at making homemade pasta...and boy, did we do good!!! Loved it!! Will plan a return on our next trip to Tuscany. Thank you to everyone at Il Borgo for making our stay a truly wonderful experience.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

My dream when I turned 50 years old was to be in Tuscany, Italy....and my dream came true.... and this trip was truly a DREAM! Thank you to Gina at Villa Vita and to Alessandro at Il Borgo di Villa Bossi-Pucci! I cannot express in words the incredible time we had. All I can say is that you need to stay at Il Borgo and EXPERIENCE the true feeling of Tuscany. We will definitely go back! Thank you to Alessandro, Albano, Daniel, and especially to Giacomo who made our last day very special.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
VillaVita, Director of Sales at Il Borgo di Villa Bossi-Pucci, responded to this review, September 25, 2012
Thank you so much or celebrating your very special occasion at Il Borgo! We greatly appreciate your very kind words and we all look forward to the next time you can come for a visit!
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

I had a completed one page review written out before I logged in that now is exactly the same as the previous glowing reviews! And to think we almost missed this wonderful experience because we have never stayed at an all-inclusive destination. Our plans changed after meeting and then speaking to Gina from Villa Vita International. Her enthusiasm for Il Borgo and love of the region was contagious.

We are so very, very happy we changed our plans. Our stay was magical, from the view out our windows to the warmth of everyone met. There was not one day that was not perfect. I especially loved the different dining experiences we had each night. One night we ate wild boar in the nearby town, fantastic homemade pasta in San Casciano, and the best steak I ever had down a dirt road overlooking vineyards and gardens.

After each day excursion it was wonderful to sit by the pool amid the flowering plants with the best wine! Thank you for making us feel so special!

Room Tip: Facing the vineyards and olive groves!
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
VillaVita, Director of Sales at Il Borgo di Villa Bossi-Pucci, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
Thank you Lynda for putting your confidence in Villa Vita and Il Borgo for a special experience in Tuscany. We are so pleased you had a wonderful time!
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012

My family of 7 stayed at Il Borgo di Villa Bossi-Pucci in May, 2012. We happened upon staying here by chance. After searching the Internet seeking somewhere in Tuscany to celebrate my sister's 50th birthday, I came across Gina at Villa Vita! She was wonderful with her enthusiasm and promptness. I was looking for an effortless yet special place in Tuscany. She made this dream come true.

In traveling with a group that large, I was looking for ease of travel from site to site, coordinated dinners and great accommodations. The Lessons of Tuscany coordinated by Gina was all that and more!

Upon arrival to Villa Bossi Pucci, we knew it was going to be a unique and fabulous experience. We met Alessandro who met us with flowers and an orientation to our villas. There was wine as well as an assortment of refreshments to satisfy us until dinner. The villa was generous in size, was clean and nicely decorated. It also had a beautiful view from our patio.

Every day consisted of visiting a different city (or 2 or 3), sometimes with a guide, but always well planned by Alessandro, who was there to greet you as you left for the day. He explained where we would be going, what we were going to see and always provided us with a map, instructions of where we were to meet and a basket of waters!

Our drivers were always prompt and courteous. We were very comfortable in our van driven mostly by Albano. He was very patient and always smiling, he made our trip even more special!

We also got to experience a cooking class on our first night. Barbara did a fabulous job keeping us all focused and introducing us to some Tuscan recipes. It was a delicious evening where we were able to prepare and eat our dinner right in the kitchen of where we were staying.

Each morning we also woke to a basket filled with many special items...from coffee to breakfast danishes to yogurt as well as surprise gifts. It was always waiting outside our door and devoured before going out for the day.

I cannot say enough wonderful things about our stay and would highly recommend Gina at Villa Vita as well as Villa Bossi Pucci. Alessandro you are to be commended for your commitment and appreciate all you did to make us feel welcome and to insure our group had a good time. Thank you, Gina for helping us make our dream come true.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
It was such a pleasure to have the opportunity to work with you all to create the ideal trip for your sister's big birthday! We are truly thrilled you had a most enjoyable experience! Thank you for your very kind review and for allowing Villa Vita and Il Borgo to take part in your family celebration in Tuscany!
Alameda, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012

A coincidence ... I was at Il Borgo di Villa Bossi-Pucci at the same time Leanne was. Everything she said was true (because I traveled to the charming villages with her) and I was equally charmed by Alessandro and Daniele. For Alessandro, nothing was impossible; this included reservations for museums in Florence where I spent three days at the end of our villa stay. Leanne didn't mention the little "gifts" that arrived with our breakfast basket every morning; it was like opening a birthday present each day. My only cautionary note to future guests: Don't even think about dieting. To coin a cliche about dinners -- at a different village every night -- the food is to die for.

Room Tip: The views from the villas "in the back" are outstanding
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Nova Scotia, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012

We stayed at Villa Bossi Pucci in a two bedroom villa for one week. This part of our Italy trip was truly the highlight. The Villa not only met but exceeded our expectations. Everything from the beautiful breakfast basket that was delivered every morning to the day trips to the charming towns that we travelled to everyday. Our host Alessandro was amazing. When asked for something his response was "No problem, this is easy for me" he was so kind and accommodating. They really do think of every detail here, from the cold bottled water to take with you when you start your day to the cold drinks and cookies that await you when you return and many more little extra that are too numerous to mention. Our driver Daniele was a gem. From the moment he picked us up in the morning to when we returned after dinner he always had a smile on his face.
The restaurants we went to were fantastic. Each restaurant experience we had was different and better than the last, the food we were served that week was amazing.
This really was the trip of a lifetime for us and we hope to return one day soon. Thank you Villa Bossi Pucci for an unforgettable week.
Leanne Nova Scotia

Stayed April 2012, traveled solo

Been to Il Borgo di Villa Bossi-Pucci? Share your experiences!