This was the first time I had stayed at an all inclusive location. Alessandro was a most gracious host. He made us feel totally at home with yummy breakfast baskets and choice picks of local restaurants. The villa we stayed in was beautiful, but lacking a/c. August is very hot, so the nights were a bit warm. Each morning we sat on the balcony and enjoyed the beautiful views of vineyards and a castle in the distance. We also had an Italian cooking lesson with Barbara, which was so much fun. My first ever attempt at making homemade pasta...and boy, did we do good!!! Loved it!! Will plan a return on our next trip to Tuscany. Thank you to everyone at Il Borgo for making our stay a truly wonderful experience.
- Also Known As:
- Il Borgo Di Villa Bossi-Pucci Hotel Montespertoli
- Il Borgo Di Villa Bossi-Pucci Hotel
- Il Borgo Di Florence
- Il Borgo Di Villa Bossi-Pucci Italy/Montespertoli, Tuscany
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hill top estate located in the heart of Tuscany 16 miles south of Florence comprised of beautifully restored fully-equipped one, two and three bedroom apartments. Each has its own breakfast kitchen, living room, en suite bath and terrace or balcony. All rooms are elegantly furnished with great care given to retaining the classic features of the original structures: the warm rich colors, open wood beamed ceilings and fireplaces. Ask about our signature program "Lessons of Tuscany" including hilltown excursions, dinners at local family restaurants and optional classes such as cooking, photography, Italian language, wine appreciation and more. A beautiful village in perfect harmony with its surroundings overlooking the Chianti vineyards, olive groves and distant castles. ... more less