I've never been more comfortable, more relaxed than I've been at Il Borgo. It is truly a vacation.
The location is absolutely breathtaking! Alessandro takes care of everything, even things you never thought of. He anticipates your every wish. He provided such wonderful memories for us.
The villa that we stayed in was lovely. Beautifully decorated! Spacious with Everything we could possibly need.
Lessons of Tuscany was fascinating. Everyday we were taken by our wonderful driver Danieli to different cities.
Each day was special.
I have been back to Il Borgo 4 times and will return again this summer. Each time I travel with a different group of family or friends. Everyone of them have loved it. My dad calls it his trip of a lifetime"
I cannot recommend this place enough. Please go!
And yes, I want to live there!
- Also Known As:
- Il Borgo Di Villa Bossi-Pucci Hotel Montespertoli
- Il Borgo Di Villa Bossi-Pucci Hotel
- Il Borgo Di Florence
- Il Borgo Di Villa Bossi-Pucci Italy/Montespertoli, Tuscany
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hill top estate located in the heart of Tuscany 16 miles south of Florence comprised of beautifully restored fully-equipped one, two and three bedroom apartments. Each has its own breakfast kitchen, living room, en suite bath and terrace or balcony. All rooms are elegantly furnished with great care given to retaining the classic features of the original structures: the warm rich colors, open wood beamed ceilings and fireplaces. Ask about our signature program "Lessons of Tuscany" including hilltown excursions, dinners at local family restaurants and optional classes such as cooking, photography, Italian language, wine appreciation and more. A beautiful village in perfect harmony with its surroundings overlooking the Chianti vineyards, olive groves and distant castles. ... more less