“Heavenly seafood, beautiful waterfront views” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dallas, Texas
“Heavenly seafood, beautiful waterfront views”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2011

I've noticed some mediocre reviews of this restaurant but I had a very positive experience and wanted to share in case others are visiting the area. This restaurant was recommended to us by local family. And to me, this is seafood at its freshest and hence me at my happiest. Honestly, I can't remember what it was even called but we ordered antipasto that was a variety of hot and cold seafood dishes. Simply sublime. Every bite was better than the next and I highly recommend it. We also ordered fritto misto and spaghetti con vongole, dishes that we shared because of the enormity of the antipasti. The wine selection was lovely as well, and the service so friendly and helpful. If you make a reservation (recommended especially if you're dining around 9pm or later), try to request a seat by the water.

• Visited July 2011