This is a fantastic place to stay if you want to relax after a day of sightseeing in Tuscany. It is high up in the countryside amid olive groves and vineyards, with lots of working farms nearby. With spacious charming rooms, fine furnishings, and a fantastic assortment of foods for breakfast, you will feel right at home immediately (or at least you will wish it was home!). The ambiance continues outside on the jasmine-scented terrace, where you can sip a glass of wine and watch the sunset to the west over the hills. There are some really good restaurants not far away, which the hosts, Maria and Agnese will be happy to recommend. Try getting a reservation at Il Burro.
The warmth of the hosts, the calm and beautiful surroundings, the proximity to Firenze, and to the Chianti region make this a place to return to-- bring those you love.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Villa Belpoggio Hotel Loro Ciuffenna
- Relais Villa Belpoggio Hotel
- Relais Hotel Belpoggio
- Relais Hotel Loro Ciuffenna
- Relais Villa Belpoggio Italy/Loro Ciuffenna, Tuscany
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere, Orbitz, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Relais Villa Belpoggio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.