Maria, Agnese and Paula make this most elegant, well-appointed, but signally unpretentious stopover a total pleasure. A hostelry can only be as agreeable as the people who steer you through it. This said, the very varied rooms and communal areas are all a joy to loll in, the grounds are relaxing and tranquil, there are spoiling little attentions like tasty tea or coffee when you arrive, with lethal homemade pastries, and digestifs in the salon when yoiu return from dinner. Paula's breakfast, with eggs and omelettes made to order, is possibly the best, which is saying something, because five-star breakfasts seem to have become a big thing in Italy. Belpoggio makes a perfect base for visiting all the marvels of northern Tuscany... Arezzo, Siena, Firenze, Pienza, Montepulciano, the Mugello... We shall be back!
- Also Known As:
- Relais Villa Belpoggio Hotel Loro Ciuffenna
- Relais Villa Belpoggio Hotel
- Relais Hotel Belpoggio
- Relais Hotel Loro Ciuffenna
- Relais Villa Belpoggio Italy/Loro Ciuffenna, Tuscany
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere, Orbitz, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Relais Villa Belpoggio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.