My wife and I recently stayed there May 18-21, 2013. The location was picturesque and the staff very helpful and accommodating. We highly recommend taking the wine tasting. The sommelier was warm and friendly and later on when we had dinner there, he chose our wine for us. Food was excellent, rooms were very spacious. The breakfast could use a bit more help in providing a little more variety but it was filling. Donnini is a charming sleepy little town that also had a wonderful restaurant. Just a local pizzeria but fantastic. If you want a very nice experience in the tuscan mountains, then I would highly recommend it. Definitely plan on renting a car when you go because you will want to head on out and explore neighboring towns like Regello. The MALL is minutes away and Firenze is about 30-40 minutes away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at 430m above sea level; surrounded by olive groves of Valdarno & centuries-old trees of the Vallombrosa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Villa Pitiana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Pitiana Hotel Donnini
- Pitiana Hotel Donnini
- Villa Pitiana Donnini, Italy - Tuscany