We just got married at Borgo Casabianca. We had about 100 guests of which about 80 stayed at the Borgo over three nights/four days. Our wedding was more than anything we could have dreamed of. The place is gorgeous, the service impeccable. Anamaria and her staff took care of every detail and went the extra mile even thinking about the little things we hadn't thought of. We can't recommend this place enough. It is truly magical. We plan to return every year for our anniversary and know many of our friends who attended the wedding will be visiting again too!
- Also Known As:
- Borgo Casabianca Hotel
- Borgo Casabianca Asciano
- Borgo Casabianca Hotel Asciano
- Borgo Casabianca Asciano, Italy - Tuscany
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The eighteen-century owners villa holds Rooms and Suites furnished with antique forniture selected according to the style and age of the building. The Farmhouses of the village, have been completely restored and made over into confortable apartments. In the Restaurant 'La Tinaia' you can taste an excellent Tuscan cuisine with the best Tuscan wines. Our facilities are : Shop, Meeting room, Swimming pools , Tennis-court.You can also follow cookery courses, taste wine and typical products. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Venere, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Borgo Casabianca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.