A beautiful boutique resort nestled above a private beach cove. All rooms face the sea. Not a bad view in the house. Not the best beach on the island, but still great. Service was top notch. Rooms were clean and well kept. Food in the restaurant was great! Wished it was adults only, as the small children did take away some of the relaxation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel has 31 comfortable and spacious finely furnished rooms with sea view balconies overlooking the gardens; hotel has direct access to the beach. It also, has 5 sea view fine villas surrounded by Mediterranean gardens. Experience Care offers natural aesthetic treatments tailor made suit the individual needs. “Lunaria restaurant” with inner space and terrace overlooking the sea, offers the best local tradition, the most popular international dishes with a touch of unexpected sensations.Meeting room, 110 square meters, with natural light, sea view and garden, direct access to the swimming pool and restaurant area, with theater style it is up to 80 people Only 32Km from the harbor/airport of Olbia, 10 min from Porto Cervo and 5 from Baja Sardinia, nestled in 8.000 mq of Mediterranean green, 150 m from the sea of Cala dei Ginepri. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your L'ea Bianca Luxury Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Ea Bianca Luxury Hotel Baia Sardinia
- L'Ea Bianca Luxury Resort Sardinia/Baia Sardinia