“Incredibile” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 12 Restaurants in Baia Sardinia
Palm Beach, Florida
“Incredibile”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2011

Years ago this small resturant located in the Hotel Tre Botti, had no atmosphere, usually I would not stop. However, the Hotel has been ungoing a transformation and it is one the nicest place to stay and dine. I was so pleased with the resturant and the service, the fish was out of this world and the service was unique to the Costa Smeralda, because they served you. Usually customer service is terrible in all of Italy and on the Costa Smeralda it doesn't exist. My friends and I where very pleased to find a place that actually knows how to treat it's clients. I have been coming here for over 40 years, first with my family as a child and I did not like it. I preferred the island of Barbados where service is over the top. Locanda Tre Botti was beyond my expectations, because when I come to the Costa Smeralda, I tell my friends it is only for the sea, because service is terrible. All of us, including my Italian relatives where pleased and over joyed by the food and service. I look forward to my return in August.

• Visited August 2010
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Moscow, Russia
“Locanda del Tre Botti Very nice restaurant, good service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2010

Locanda del Tre Botti

Very good service, nice waiters, good atmosphere. Nice food very fresh good wine. Would say the best restaurant in Baja Sardinia.

Have to go and enjoy your meal and a pleasant evening!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere