We went to get a week of cooking experience, and ended up having a superb luxury hospitality, including 4 cooking lessons of local specialties, and ended up eating our own cooked food.
Carmen, the head chef and general manager of the relais went out of her way to make sure we had the best experience of both sightseeing tours of the magnificent Amalfi region, and getting the best advise on the cooking sessions.
It was the last week of the season, weather was not always ideal for touring, but Carmen was flexible and accommodating by changing the schedule to best fit the planned activities, By the end of the week, we have managed all, and left with a taste for more...
Great hospitality, high end quality - definitely worth the money spent.
We highly recommend, and will go back for another week, soon...
Thank you Carmen and team - you are the best.
Tami & Eli Lev (UK)
- Also Known As:
- Oasi Olimpia Relais Hotel
- Hotel Oasi Olimpia Relais Italy/Province Of Naples
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oasi Olimpia Relais is an old villa of 1892 from whose restoration we obtain 12 luxury rooms. The philosophy of this relais is exclusivity, intimate atmosphere, elegance in simplicity and maximum attention to hospitality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Venere, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Splendia, Priceline and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Hotel Oasi Olimpia Relais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.