“Wow....best pizza we had during our 3 weeks stay” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations, Late Night
Portland
“Wow....best pizza we had during our 3 weeks stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2014

We actually ate here 3 times in 6 days and were happy each time. Service is as excellent as the food! And they have these cute little splits of prosecco that are super tasty. Pasta, Pizza, Secondi, it's all good.....especially the veggies!

Visited September 2014

London, United Kingdom
“A very nice suprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2014

This restaurant was just a minutes walk from our hotel and on it's own on the side of a road which leads into Sant Agata, it didn't look much from the outside but is really nice inside and the service and food was lovely. Very good pizza particularly. I would recommend.

Visited September 2014
Dublin, Ireland
“Great little place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2014

We loved this small restaurant. Not only for the really great service which was fast, friendly and attentive but the food we had had no faults. Right beside the road out of St Agata towards the Due Golfi Hotel. We always sat outside on the three nights we ate here.

Certainly one of the best pizzas at €4 (!) we have had and I still can not believe that I got such a good bottle of local wine, from Piano de Sorrento, for a mere €5 ! It was better than a recent bottle I had in Sorrento for €40.
We never eat a pizza at home but we had to here as it was recommended by a local. He was right!

Yes....recommended for the quality at such a price. You really cannot go wrong!

• Visited September 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Worthing, United Kingdom
“The best pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014

The most fantastic pizza, which is freshly made in a open kitchen. lovely outside seating area and very reasonably priced. Great service, will definitely return

Visited August 2014
London, United Kingdom
“I 4 Venti Wow”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

Great food , clean fresh and very tasty. Waiter was everything a waiter should be, friendly, knowledgeable and relaxed. Pizzas the best ever had, dough so beautifully light. Mozzarella and ham mouth watering.

A fantastic little restaurant I wish I could scoop up and bring to the UK , staff included and make my first million.

Visited July 2014