“Confirmation Lunch -Excellant” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Trim
Enfield, Ireland
“Confirmation Lunch -Excellant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

We had my Granddaughters Confirmation Meal in the Castle Arch Hotel and it was top class. We had our own beautiful private room decorated with Chair Covers, Personalised Menus and Balloons on the Table. . There was 18 of us and everyone is still raving about it. The Menu was great we had a great selection to choose from. The food was simply beautiful, and plentifulI. We had 3 small kids with us so it was great being in the private room. A big thanks to Carol and Lisa S who looked after us so well, You really wouldn't get better anywhere else, fantastic food, great service and staff. Keep up the Good work, we will be back. Thanks for making my granddaughter's day a special one.

Room Tip: The Restaurant is simply beautiful. A "Must" request if your having a family meal.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
CastleArchHotel, General Manager at Castle Arch Hotel, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Dear Geraldine C

Thank you for your review.
I am delighted we were able to make your Granddaughters Confirmation day a success.
It was a pleasure to look after your Party
I will pass your kind words onto my team.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Shirley Brady

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Newbridge, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough. I've just returned from a Hen Weekend there and all the party had an excellent time, the staff are superb, they could not do enough for us, we had our own private room for lunch & dinner, decorated by the hotel, the service was excellent, the staff very welcoming, professional,friendly & extremely helpful. The hotel organised our transport to & from Causey Farm, and also a pub challenge hunt for the Bride to Be!! The nightclub is attached to the hotel, we had our own vip area with champagne. Reception arranged to place all the Hangover bags in the rooms when we had dinner so when we returned a little worse for wear we could tuck into our painkillers & munchies! The package deal we had was excellent value for money. The food was delicious. The Rooms very clean. A 10 minute walk into the town. An overall extremely enjoyable weekend. A revisit is a must! Trip Advisor Winner 2013, definitely has our votes.

Dear AmandaLynch L

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.
I am delighted to hear such wonderful feedback, I will, pass your Regards & kind words onto all the staff here.

We look forward to seeing you again in the not too distant Future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Everything was excellent, would highly recommend it for any group outings,trim is a lovely town. The hotel is in a great location,The package deal which was great value for money, Had A ball. It was something different. The staff was so helpful if you needed anything. I enjoyed my hen night.
The food was out of this world it would melt in your mouth. I definitely will return again.

Dear EileenMc27

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.
We really appreciate all feedback from our Guests.
It was a pleasure to look after such a lovely group of ladies.
Hope everyone has a great time at the wedding.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

Everything was excellent, would highly recommend it for any group outings,trim is a lovely town, a visit to the castle is a must. The hotel is in a great location, We had a package deal which was great value for money,

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter
Dear Freda B

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.
I am glad everyone had such a good time with us.
I hope the wedding is just as much fun as the hen party was.

Hope to see you all again soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

My stay at the Castle Arch Hotel was excellent. Rooms were very clean and staff are very friendly. Excellent value and food was fantastic.Nightclub was right beside the hotel which was great for us as we were on a Hen Party. Would definately return. My first time in Trim county Meath and I loved it.

Dear samantha g

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.
I am delighted that you all enjoyed your stay with us.

We Look forward to seeing you all again soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

My stay at the castle arch was just brilliant, from when I opened the front door to when I left, I was met at reception by the receptionist, she was very professional and helped us in any way she could, when we got to the room it was very nice and then I saw the jacuzzi bath and that was where I ended up in the morning, I went out that night in trim and when I came back the night porter was very quick to the door and he was so polite and chatty, next morning I had a beautiful breakfast and went to check out and the same girl was there that checked us in and she was the same as when we checked in, overall a great stay at the castle arch.

• Stayed April 2013
Dear Cregafleming1

Thank you for your review.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We are always delighted to receive feedback from our Guests.

We hope to see you both again soon

Dublin
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

The hotel is ok and staff very nice.
However we could not sleep till 3am as the rooms were just above the club. We could clearly hear the blaring music.
The room was lacking utilities as soap for hands and tissues (containers were empty).
Also forget about taking a hot shower as even on the highest temperature, it was barel luckwarm.
Food was nice.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
CastleArchHotel, General Manager at Castle Arch Hotel, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Dear Wafaa79

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.
We reserved an area in the nightclub on your request as you also booked entrance to the nightclub in your deal with us we assumed this would not be a problem. In relation to the utilities in the room, we provide Hair & Body was which is mounted in the shower for guest convenience. I do however apologize for the tissues but reception was not made aware of the problem, had we been we could of remedied this very quickly. In relation to the water again reception were not made aware of any problems. Thank you for your positive comments.

Shirley Brady

Been to Castle Arch Hotel? Share your experiences!