“Great food and very attentive staff :-)” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Description: Ristorante adatto per famiglie, compleanni,cene di lavoro comunioni.Si accettano prenotazioni fino alle ore 24
Dublin, Ireland
“Great food and very attentive staff :-)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

Had two excellent meals here in the last week - food is authentic Italian, simple and very tasty! There's an early bird that is good value, although the dessert choice was very limited. Overall will definitely go again as this stands out against other restaurants in the area.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Evans, Georgia
“Authentic Italian Food, Wine, and Beer!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

During our recent visit to Trim, we happened upon this wonderful Italian Restaurant! There was a nice crowd having dinner when we entered... Seemed to be mostly locals, which says a lot! We were warmly greeted and shown to a nice table by the window. Since we had missed lunch... We were hungry! We started with the Caprese Salad and Bruschetta - 2 of our favorites! Both were excellent! My husband and daughter opted for the Spaghetti Bolognese for their main course. I chose the met Tortellini... Gain, both dishes were excellent!! The pasta was fresh and light. The sauces very flavorful... The portions were extremely generous. And the garlic bread... Outstanding! Nice Italian wine list... We tried a bottle of the House Red and found it to be a great match for the food. My husband had Beer - Peroni, if course. Deserts looked wonderful... But we were all too full from our meals! Service was great...

Best Italian meal since our trip to Italy last summer!

Visited August 2013
Trim, Ireland
“Girls Night out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

What a fantastic night out.The friendlist waitor who could honestly recommend food and wine...... All at a very affordable price. Everyone enjoyed the meal, the wine and the atmosphere, normally hard to please everyone but this restaurant ticked all the boxes. Would recommend to anyone looking for a tasty meal in Trim

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Brussels, Belgium
“quality of food, and Mediterranean cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

I am a person who likes to try every type of kitchen Additional.
I diciso to start to discover ireland with a tour of two weeks. I've eaten in every restaurant from normal to southern ireland.
I arrived in trim I noticed that there are many fish and chips. but I like the real kitchen Additional and I found the pearl. staff and very friendly, looking at the menu I discovered that it is very different than many other restaurants. from the appetizer, pasta dishes, and main courses and the real Italian pizza.
I started with a caprese, which is served with buffalo mozzarella and fresh tomatoes with a little basil and extra virgin oglio that goodness. and as one of the first tomato soup that and the best I've eaten in Ireland, and finally the grilled salmon with baked potatoes. what a wonderful dinner and then tiramisu magnificent.

I am a traveler who writes very little. and I have to congratulate with the cheff and all the staff. I have not eaten so well anywhere in ireland
thanks again for your sympathy and kindness.

• Visited July 2013