“Very rude customer service” 1 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 17 restaurants in Trim
Cuisines: Irish, Continental
“Very rude customer service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

I ordered 2 take away sandwiches which contained 2 bacon and 2 sausages in each. I was charged €5.95 for each sandwich. When I queried the price I was told to go to a deli down the road and not there..... This was the owner who was dealing with me.

• 3 of 5 stars Food

83% Recommend
Trim, Ireland
“Oh dear, very poor service. Could do better”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

Visited last friday, placed an order at 1pm and got the food at 1.40pm. Noticed that the waitress started preparing our food at 1.30pm - 30 minutes after taking the order. We had to return my bagel as it wasn't prepared properly. Noticed one of the waitresses wearing plastic gloves handling cash and food!! The owner apologized but told me that she couldn't watch the staff all the time. While we were there I noticed that two couples left as there was no one available to take their order. I think that there are too many tables in the restaurant resulting in it being cluttered and unmanageable when it gets busy resulting in very poor service levels and unhappy customers. I like lot support independent businesses but wouldn't be back!

trim co meath
“This restaurant is very nice always busy, nice food and the staff are nice.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

The food is lovely reasonable it is very busy every time you go by. The staff are very friendly. Think at this stage I have tried everything on the menu.

Visited August 2012
Trim, Ireland
“need to get the coffee right”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

i love this cafe, food is lovely, staff always very good. excellent location relaxed environment but the coffee isn't nice. i have got lattes cuppacinos and coffee tastes burnt and milk not froathed properly. would love to see a change in coffee brand or training needed in making coffees.
I am local and visit often for food. I would definitely drop in a lot more of a coffee if it improved.
Coffee in An troman excellent

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Delvin, Ireland
“amazing food but service with a smile would be the icing on the cake!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2012

Really enjoy Java Juice as a lunch option. The food is always so fresh. The place is very clean etc the only thinkg it lacks is service with a smile & warm welcome.

Visited April 2012