“Best Indian Resturant” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 20 Restaurants in Trim
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Doing business, Special occasions, Dining on a budget, Romantic, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Dessert, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Castlebar, Ireland
“Best Indian Resturant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2010

Located near the historic Trim Castle, Khan spices resturant offers nice indian cusine in the town. Very good palce to eat/take away. Excellent service by staff.

If you love Indian food this is the resturant to try, especially the prawns and rice dishes are fantastic. Plenty of choices to slect from vegetarian and sea food as well.

Llandeilo, United Kingdom
“Really good food...and reasonably priced”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2010

We travel a lot, and I can honestly say this was beautifully cooked, excellent food, as good as you would get in a major city. The price was very reasonable, and excellent value given the quality of the food. Our host was charming and the serice attentive. A reasly nice meal out, without spending lots!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Trim, Ireland
“Great Food & Friendly Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2010

Both the food and the service in Khan spices are of the very highest quality. The management are very keen to serve you food to suit your taste ans are very accommodaing. I would highly recommend the food either as a take-away or as a dine in experience. Very impressive.

Summerhill, Ireland
“Can't wait to go back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2010

We had take away last night and it was delicious. The management and staff are so helpful and very friendly. The price is also very fair. My family of five ate for 34 Euro and we had enough for lunch today! My husband hasn't stopped talking about the food, so we will be back soon!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Mesa, Arizona
“Best Indian food I've ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2010

The food was incredibly fresh and made with just the right amount of spices. The presentation was phenomenal as well. My fiance and I have traveled all over the world and Indian cuisine is one of my favorites so I am a harsh critic. But I can honestly say, Naser has done wonderfully to create a high quality cuisine experience for his guests. He truly cares about the customer, and his integrity and pride shows through the food he serves. Everything was excellent! I wish we lived in Trim so we could go to Khan Spices all the time!