“Great lunch had by all at The Igoe Inn” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 6 Restaurants in Doonbeg
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Galway, Ireland
“Great lunch had by all at The Igoe Inn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

I had family home for UK and I brought them around Clare. We stopped off at Doonbeg for some lunch. We were greeted by friendly staff and great sea food. The seafood went down a treat with my visitor form the London. Everyone left very happy and very full. I would recommend without hesitation.

Dublin, Ireland
“I'll Be Back!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

Went to the Igoe Inn last Saturday 6th April. It was our first stop in Doonbeg and it set the bar high! Really attentive and welcoming staff, cosy restaurant and hearty food. Great to find these hidden gems and felt I had to spread the word!

Cork, Ireland
“Wonderful hospitality and great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Just back from The Igoe inn after a lads weekend and I have to say its a wonderful place to visit, as soon as you walk in the door you feel at home. The couple who own the place are wonderfully friendly and full of craic, but not only are the people friendly, the food is also delicious! The accommodation was also first rate, I honestly don't have a single bad thing to say about the place, I'll be back there the first chance I get!

London, United Kingdom
“"A Piece of heaven"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

i have just had the most fantastic St Patrick's weekend ever and it is thanks to the hospitality of the Igoe Inn in Doonbeg !!! The food was excellent and craic was mighty. I was amazed by the warmth of the couple who own the place it was so professionally run but you still felt you were in a family enviroment !!!
I cannot recommend this place enough ! definitly worth a visit!!!

• Visited March 2013
Tralee
“Wonderful Hosts - Fantastic Food - Mighty Craic !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

My wife and I spent a wonderful Easter weekend at the Igoe inn in Doonbeg, Co Clare. Owners, Mick and Caroline made us feel like we were long lost family from the outset of our stay! Great Craic (and great Guinness!) was had by all in the lovely bar after we had enjoyed a delicious meal in the restaurant (my wife said her steak was one of the best ever !!). Accommodation was 1st class too. Can't wait to go back in the summer.

• Visited March 2013