“Splendid” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Segas

Save Saved
You added Hotel Segas to your Saves list
Hotel Segas
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Aristedes Segas, Aghiou Ioannou 8, Loutraki 20300, Greece   |
Ranked #1 of 33 hotels in Loutraki
Maastricht, The Netherlands
“Splendid”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

Together with my parents in law, my boyfriend and I spent the last 4 days in Segas. We all enjoyed it.

It's hard to find this kind of service for this price anywhere else. We LOVED it!

Aristedes, Maria and their family take care of you, like you are their family.

Good service, good breakfast, nice clean rooms.

The hotel is situated in a more quite street of Loutraki very near to the beach! Because of this is easy to find a parking space near the hotel and there is not to much noise.

I will recommend Hotel Segas to everybody!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
HotelSegas, Owner at Hotel Segas, responded to this review, October 20, 2012
really glad you like our little hotel and hope to welcome you back soon
Segas family

105 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
  • Greek first
Richmond Hill, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

Hotel Segas in Louthraki proved to be the best choice for us. You have access to the boardwalk and all shops and as it is off the main tourist area it is quiet for sleeping at night. The rooms are basic and very clean. They serve the purpose if you plan to explore the areas historic sites. Breakfast is fit for a king with fresh bread, cheese, fresh fruit, yogurt, eggs and wonderful Greek honey. Our hosts made sure we were well taken care of and well fed. Great value for the price!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
HotelSegas, Manager at Hotel Segas, responded to this review, October 20, 2012
we really enjoyed looking after you and hope we will have the pleasure to offer our authentic greek hospitality some time soon
Look forward to welcome you back
Segas Family
Athens, Attiki, Greece
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

I have spent just couple of days in the hotel and I really liked it. U will ask WHY?!! I will try to answer ur question. The hotel is different in comparisson with all the common ones. It is located a bit away from the central and noisy Loutraki street that allows you to sleep well. The rooms are very clean and cozy, I felt like I was in my own house where I had everything I needed and could relax. Plus you have "King`s" breakfast with everything possible you can imagine: fresh bread and delicious cheese, greek coffee and english tea, eggs, croissant, fresh fruits and yogourt! While I was in the hotel I saw that the owners really care about their job, about their clients and do it from the heart. Well done! Hope you will enjoy your stay in the Hotel Segas:) Marina

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
, Manager at Hotel Segas, responded to this review, June 27, 2012

Glad you had a great time

Look forward to welcome you back to Hotel Segas Your home in Greece !

Aristeides Segas
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

I had to carry out some course related fieldwork for my university course. I stayed with the Segas family at their hotel for 3 and a half weeks and it was perfect for what I needed, as well as going just that important bit further.

Very welcoming, lovely people, Ari and his family are running a lovely little place here. Mama Katarina was up earlier than me, and ready to serve a truly fantastic tasty breakfast - no matter how early I got up!!!

Maria (who deals with a lot of the online enquiries but is based in the UK) was in town for a week and really engaging informative and helpful. Ari, was always on hand with a smile and happy to help with anything.

All of this, and yet you also had a feeling that your privacy was respected when you shut your hotel room for (in my case!) a bit of rock study!

A difficult balance, to have such attentive hosts and yet also the privacy a hotel guest wants. Somehow the Segas manage it wonderfully.

Also, for those NOT chasing rocks, there are some great local eateries, including some fantastic seafood places on the sea front - only 4 minutes from the hotel, and a gorgeous lunch-only place across the world, that must be serving some of the best food in Greece! All at a reasonable price.

RECOMMEND. Will; definitely stay again - rocks or no.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
, Owner at Hotel Segas, responded to this review, June 27, 2012

Glad you had a great time

Look forward to welcome you back to Hotel Segas Your home in Greece !

Aristeides Segas
cheshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2012

Stayed here last year, could not have asked for more. Overdid it at one of the fish restaurants the owner kindly supplied tablets to get me back into action. The mother was great providing breakfast. A parking space was reserved for me outside the hotel. For the service, position, cleanliness and price, Well Done!
ps loved the olive oil

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
HotelSegas, General Manager at Hotel Segas, responded to this review, February 25, 2012
we enjoyed looking after you and look forward to welcome you back

Maria Sega
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2012

Our 1st day of a 2 month grand tour of Greece with our family was spent at Hotel Segas in Loutraki. It was designed to be a one night stop over to recover from Jet lag coming from Australia, before visiting family. Forget that, we hit the ground running. It is an hour or so out of Athens. We rang ahead on arrival at Athens airport and Arisitdi organised a car spot to be waiting for us, as we had hired a 9 seater van to get around. The hotel is family owned and run. Arisitdi looked after us and served a wonderful breakfast. His advice for us to drive up the mountian was well received and his quote that in Greece there are no rules, was true. I booked by email direct with the hotel having read other Trip advisor reviews and they were right. This place is wonderful. I hope Aristidi won't mind me saying this, but he offered me to choose my price for the 2 rooms we booked, however I respectfully declined and accepted his offer. It was the best value we encountered during 2 months travelling in Greece from North to South including the islands. Arisitdi you are a true gentleman. Next time we will stay longer. My family kept asking me why I didn't organise to stay longer, but we had plenty of place to go to.

Room Tip: Street views and ask for shower with jets. Bottom line you don't spend too much time in your roo...