“Best food we had in Thassos” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: English, Greek, Seafood, Vegetarian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: We are an all-day restaurant, open from 9:00am until late, specializing in a variety of meals including fresh Seafood, local Greek cuisine, Vegetarian meals and Children's dishes.Outdoor seating and Waterfront dining available with fantastic sea views!!
Alba Iulia, Romania
“Best food we had in Thassos”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

When I go to the seaside I want fresh, perfectly cooked seafood. From every greek island Ive visited I remember one restaurant in particular and in Thassos it was Flisvos. Ate there the first night and then tried other places (like Kaptain, highly recommended by others,which didnt deliver at all- large portions indeed but completely not tasty). This place had amazing pasta and seafood and the best lamb Kleftiko ever. So the last night there, being my bday and all, we indulged in some deserts that were scrumptious as well. One of the waiters had a bit of an attitude, he was trying to be funny I guess, but I didnt mind as long as the food and service were impecable. What Ive learned is that if you find a good place to eat, dont change it, no matter what other people say.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Greek first
  • Polish first
Bucharest, Bucuresti, Romania
“Best fish dishes in Skapa Potamia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Very good fish at Flisvos. Also, they have menus for kids and can make you a small portion of almost everything if you ask. Good tsatsiki also.

Visited June 2013
bucharest
“goooood fooooood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

I've been in Thassos for the first time and in the first evening we stopped to eat at Flisvos. We returned at this tavern for at least 4 times.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Budapest, Hungary
“good service,but...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

I spended a nice hooliday at Skala Potamia szeptember 2012. I wanted to try this taverna because staf was very kind when i valking on the beach.Waiter and the boss olso smileing. I chosed this taverna just one time.Because the food is not too large a dose. Everywhere on this beach in other taverna before the food they giveing sterter. (It is free.) And after the food olso giveing surprise food. Cokies or fruits or other like this. BUT IN FLISVOS, NOTHING! You get just what you ordered! That is all. And the price is the same as anywhere else. Waiter (Kristo) is very kind and very smileing and like girls. This is positive. SORRY BECAUSE MY BAD ENGLISH! But i hope i can help whit this few words... ( i recommend other tavernas on this beach: Krambousha and Kaptain. It is perfect for everibody. They like children and have children chair. And big food, good service, starter food is free, fruits is free cookies is free. CRISTO U MUST WORKING THERE!!! :-) )

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“The best Fish Restaurant in Skala Potomia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

I have past this restaurant many times in the past few years and never felt the need to pop in for a meal. What a mistake !! We called in here last week and was really impressed. From the start Vangelis, was very friendly and ran through the menu with us,helping with our choices. My Wife ,her Sister and husband said they wanted a fish dish,but were not sure what to go for, so Vangelis suggested a Fish platter for 3, even though this was not on the menu. I,not being a fish lover,went for the Chicken in mustard and wine sauce,which I could not fault at all.When the platter came out,they could not believe the size and variety on it,infact we could not fault anything with the meals, and the whole staff were very friendly. I would recommend this restaurant to anybody going to Thassos. We will definately return when we come back next year.

• Visited September 2012