We had a nice seaview suit and it was good , clean and big. As an architect i liked the general atmosphere but nothing was luxury. The beach was the only windy one at all of the southern part of island so we went to other beaches. Location is not good you have to walk pythagoria 15 minutes and there is nothing to see along the road. Staff was so nice.breakfast is really good. Pool was standart. One of the most expensive hotels in samos but still not good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Doryssa Seaside Resort is situated in the southern part of Samos, next to the historical and most popular destination of Pythagorion. After a full renovation finished in 2006, combined with completely new upgraded services, it has become a 5 star destination. Lovely areas stylish and tasteful. Doryssa village constructions recreate a traditonal Samos village. Doryssa village and the main hotel structure are situated by the seaside! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your Doryssa Seaside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doryssa Seaside Hotel Pythagorion
- Doryssa Seaside Pythagorion
- Doryssa Seaside Resort Samos/Pythagorion