The villa was super nice, it was very spacious and had lots of room. Ask for a ride from the family from the airport, they graciously drove us! The bathroom has a small shower making it impossible not to spray and soak the whole floor. The pool is very chilly but quite refreshing on a hot day. Breakfast was 5 euros which is reasonable considering breakfast anywhere else is atleast 10-15 euros each. The day trip to the volcano & hot springs was probably the worst decision made. The volcano walk is trecherous, sweltering hot and unenjoyable whereas the hot springs ruined our bathingsuit, luke warm weather with an awful stench. Not enjoyable or worth the 20 euros. The villa AC hardly worked so it was super hot and impossible to sleep. The price of the hostal was a bit much considering, we've stayed at nicer places for less. But still a good time and would recommend it.
- Also Known As:
- Stavros Villas Hotel
- Stavros Hotel Karterádhos
- Stavros Villas Santorini, Greece
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stavros Villas is situated in Karterados, a traditional village on the outskirts of Fira, the islands capital. The Villa offers its guests traditional Greek hospitality within modern comforts for an unforgettable holiday on Santorini. Stavros Villas are located at the suburbs of the capital, walking distance from the centre, few minutes away from the beach of Karterados. Consisting of 13 rooms with private balconies looking out over the Aegean Sea and sunrise each room has a private bathroom, fridge, cooker, television, air conditioning and a safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HostelBookers, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Stavros Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.