My brother and I spent one night here in between traveling to meet family. The room was clean and relatively cheap for the end of July. The hotel is right next to the bus stop, making it very easy to go down to the port to catch our boat in the morning. Also we decided to walk to Fira rather then take the bus and it was around a 15-20 minute walk along the main road. They have a simple breakfast in the morning, wifi in the lobby and the staff was able to answer all of our questions.
- Also Known As:
- Albatros Hotel Karterádhos
- Albatros Hotel Santorini, Greece
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Albatros hotel is situated at Karterados at about 1 km away from the centre of Fira, the capital of Santorini. A friendly smile is waiting for you in the reception desk, and it will help you to feel comfortable right at the beginning of your arrival.Your holidays starts with a full of homemade tastes breakfast.The comfortable space surrounding the swimming pool provides the ideal environment for unlimited hours of sunbathing whereas at the same time you'll enjoy refreshing cocktails from the bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Albatros Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.