This is a beautiful hotel with all the necessities but it is a bit far out. I gues this is an ideal setting if you want to get away from the crowd, relax and "meditate". A must is a car and visit the closeby beaches of Stavros, Marathi,Loutraki and Kalathas!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The traditional countryside of the beautiful Akrotiri-peninsula with its quiet sandy beaches is the surrounding of Perle, some 12 kms from Chania - the most beautiful town of Crete with a picturesque Venetian harbour. The accent is on elegance, relaxation and well-being with an amazing on-site Spa complex which covers an area of 6300 square meters. Guests find it hard to resist the chance to indulge in the variety of beauty treatments available at the SPA. The choice is big enough to have various one, two, three and six day programmes. Facilities at the hotel are excellent and plentiful with everything ranging from tempting dining options to a great childrens club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Tingo, HostelWorld, HotelsClick, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Perle Resort Hotel & Spa Marine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Perle Hotel And Health Spa Marine
- Perle Hotel Health Marine
- Perle Spa Health Marine
- Perle Resort Hotel & Spa Marine Stavros, Greece - Crete