I stayed here in august 2007 and had fantastic time, the ages of our party were 16 20 18 32 20 52 77 47 and everyone enjoyed it.
Although the only staff we had any contact with were the cleaners and Pavros who runs the bar both were very friendly.
We found the hotel to be very clean and well looked after and is only about 8 years old. The people there ranged from young couples, people on honeymoon, to families with young and older children as well as groups.
Yes it is on the other side of a main road but we found it quite easy to get across.
We found that out of the 3 resorts hersonissos stalis and malia stalis was the best, hersonissos was mainly shops and malia was mainly bars and clubs, stalis had a good mix of the two. We found our favourite bar and went there most nights. It was an english run bar - barcode run by gemma, amanda and anthony, really nice people. Some of the bars we went to were backed onto the beach and you were able to sit on the beach with your drinks and relax listening to the waves on the shore.
Some nights we were still sat at the hotel bar at 2-3am but pavros always made sure we kept the noise down as he was aware that others were asleep. If the noise got too much then he would say so. On the nights we werent there we had no problems with any noise.
We had 3 rooms all had pool views on opposite sides and one was on the second floor with views of the sea.
The accommodation actually looke like it did in the brochure as well, only difference being the colours of sun umbrellas and furniture.
There was plenty to do we were there for 2 weeks, we went into malia and hersonissos. Eating out was very cheap, and there was a large selection of restaurants including english pubs such as the rose and crown. Nothing was too much trouble for anyone both in stalis and in the hotel, everyone we encountered was very friendly.
The beach was very nice as well.
We loved this place and would definitely go there again.
One person i forgot, not really a person but Nancy the dog, she was rescued by the hotel owners after being left outside when she was a puppy. She does roam freely around the hotel but please do not let this put you off she is very friendly little dog and favoured the room on the same floor as the bar right next to it as the girls in it had been there the previous year, she did not go into any of the other rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eurohotel Katrin Suites is located in Stalis, only 650 ft from the resort’s magnificent sandy beach and from the entertainment and shopping center.The complex consists of 32 renovated Suites, surrounded by well kept grounds and an outdoor pool. Each unit is simply furnished and features private balcony and bathroom.Eurohotel Katrin Suites is conveniently located only 65 ft from the nearest bus stop, this allowing easy access to the rest of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Despegar.com so you can book your Eurohotel Katrin Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Alexandra Hotel Stalis
- Eurohotel Katrin Suites Crete/Stalis, Greece