Lets start with the pros of the hotel:
- Lovely view
- Clean and tidy rooms with free air-con
- Quiet neighbourhood
- Kind staff
- small pool
- poor food ( what the hell was that Greece is famous of tasty and fresh food the food in the hotel was un eatable)
- I don’t have anything against Polish people but this hotel was either run by them or I had a bad luck of being alone in a hotel fully booked by Polish people
- Bar – ok AI is generally not the best pick for the good drinks but if you don’t won’t to be ill do not get anything from the bar
- Grumpy bartender who obviously had a problem with serving drinks I think his name was Talis
- Quite long walk to the beach about 30 minutes … and to the proper location on the beach another 20 minutes
- Nothing to do for the kids in the hotel
Above all I love Greece and holiday was great little village is gorgeous at night, splendid restaurants with fresh and tasty traditional Greek food.
I recommend to visit the place and stay somewhere closer to the beach the beaches where not very crowded.
This hotel is far from everything I would recommend getting anything that is closer to the beach the normal bars.
- Also Known As:
- Heliotrope Hotel Stalís
- Heliotrope Hotel
- Hotel Heliotrope Crete/Stalis, Greece
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Hotel Heliotrope reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.