This is generally a good hotel, with an excellent beach right in front.
The food of the all-inclusive service is nice but get's kind of monotonous and boring vey quickly due to lack in diversity. the free cocktails, snacks and drinks do make up for some of it.
Standard rooms are pretty spacious if you're a couple, but families should be advised to pay the extra for a family room or junior suite.
The pool is nice though a little small - but for kids it's more than enough.
The best part is the friendly and helpful service by the entire staff.
Location is nice with the town of Stalis right next to the hotel with a pleasant street to walk along.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious recently renovated Aquis Blue Sea Resort & Spa stands on the magnificent beach of Stalida. The redefinition of vacation. Modern and accessible, confortable and surprising, diachronic and elegant Aquis Blue Sea Resort & Spa is a part of a new generation of vacation inspired to exceed expectations... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Blue Sea Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquis Blue Sea Resort And Spa
- Aquis Blue Sea Hotel Stalis
- Blue Sea Village Resort Crete/Stalis, Greece