We traveled to Crete at end of March and stayed at the Blue Vilage resort for 4 nights, we took two rooms for a family with 3 kids (two kids are actually adult kids). The hospitality was very good, all are very nice and try to please us. The resort location is great just close to the beach, with several nice pools. Water are very cold at March so better to plan for Summer. The standard room are not so big , recommended only for 2+ 1 child.
I recommend to choose the rooms that are just in front the beach or the ones with the beach view, the other rooms are in between and you will not be able to have the Sea view which is very nice.
Food was good, kids definitely enjoyed the all include with so many ice cream.
The hotel is 5 stars but you should be familiar with the stars grade in Greece to set expectation
Wi-Fi is working sporadically.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious recently renovated Aquis Blue Sea Resort & Spa stands on the magnificent beach of Stalida. The redefinition of vacation. Modern and accessible, confortable and surprising, diachronic and elegant Aquis Blue Sea Resort & Spa is a part of a new generation of vacation inspired to exceed expectations... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Despegar.com so you can book your SENTIDO Blue Sea Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquis Blue Sea Resort And Spa
- Aquis Blue Sea Hotel Stalis
- SENTIDO Blue Sea Beach Hotel Crete/Stalis, Greece