Iam still staying in the hotel.
Definitely N O T a 5 star hotel.
Having a Greek name,i have not sayed to nobody in the hotel that Iam an ambassador of Italy in tourism.
No wireless in the rooms
No space around the swimming pool , if you wake up after 10:00 am
No buffet breakfast if you get. there at 10:05..
I asked for a coca or pepsi cola.
I dont know what kind of cola they brought me in a glass.could nt drink it.
I asked in the bar for a small bottle of water.not included in my all inclusive stay ,was the answer..
Im still here for one more week
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious recently renovated Aquis Blue Sea Resort & Spa stands on the magnificent beach of Stalida. The redefinition of vacation. Modern and accessible, confortable and surprising, diachronic and elegant Aquis Blue Sea Resort & Spa is a part of a new generation of vacation inspired to exceed expectations... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Blue Sea Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquis Blue Sea Hotel Stalis
- Aquis Blue Sea Resort And Spa
- Blue Sea Village Resort Crete/Stalis, Greece