Just returned from a four night break to Rinela Beach and we have been pleasantly surprised by this hotel.
We had a VIP room (642 - with wonderful sea views) which was spotless, and looked recently refurbished. Couldn't fault our room and maid service, however some of the standard rooms didn't have good outlooks and looked dated.
The beach is lovely, plenty of sunbeds and sunshades - although this may get crowded in the summer.
The small playground was great for little kids and the beach was safe for little ones.
The pool areas were clean but looked a bit tired, this may be as its the end of the season.
The food was excellent, we were both very pleasantly surprised by the quality and freshness of the food. Didn't get to the Chinese as the queues for this were early in the morning and for four nights it wasn't worth waiting to book this, and we booked for the 'taverna' easily. Waiting staff were very friendly
~Unfortunately the reception staff were the main let down - they were not friendly and could barely be bothered to smile at you.
Sadly (a sign of the economy and being so late in the season) the whole area was run down, so you were fine if you stayed inside the hotel itself, but other than a wonderful day at Knossos we didn't have a great time looking round the local area
- Also Known As:
- Mitsis Hotel Kokkini Hani
- Rinela Beach
- Mitsis Resort Rinela Beach
- Mitsis Rinela Beach Crete
- Mitsis Rinela Beach
- Mitsis Hotel Rinela Beach Crete/Kokkini Hani
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Mitsis Hotel Rinela Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.