The hotel has an excellent location, beautiful terrace and pool. The rooms are very big, but look like the late 60s beds are standard, blankets are like the ones I had in the army or a public hospital. Furniture is regular and standard and the highlight is a 17" TV (like in the 70s) with about 10 local channels...
Buffet dinner was ok, with a large variety of salads and main dishes, but it all tasted like hotel food, just ok.
I can't say its a bad hotel but certainly not a 5star ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in front of the beach of Kamena Vourla, this hotel is just 90min drive from Athens. Lamia city is only 15 minutes drive. The hotel prouds itself to be one of the most prestigious spa resorts in Greece with ideal location in front of the beach and thermal waters coming directly from the mountain Knimis. A family resort with variety of kids' entertainment and Spa facilities in an area of 3000m2 for the adults. An successful combination for the most relaxing holidays. The rooms are very wide and comfortable. They offer either double or twin beds, they have carpet and they are very elegant and cozy. Large bathroom, wardrobe, bathrobes and slippers, mini bar (with fee), bath amenities and free internet in the room are some key features. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Mitsis Galini Wellness Spa & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mitsis Galini Wellness Hotel Kamena Vourla
- Mitsis Galini Wellness Spa And Resort
- Galini Hotel
- Mitsis Hotel Kaména Voúrla