“Best breakfast in the area before a long walk in the forest” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 24 Restaurants in Neu-Anspach
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Brisbane, Australia
“Best breakfast in the area before a long walk in the forest”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

Visiting Neu Anspach before a long walk in the forest fromFrankfurt which is 40 minutes away by car at the most through traffic presented me with a problem so early in the morning. I had left the house with only coffee and I was hungy. Not much was open and the unassuming 'Gelateria / Cafe frontage was my only alternative. I was pleasantly suprised to get when I asked if there was a breakfast menu to be given many selections. Admittedly I was hungry. Not expensive and for the price of a toasted sandwich I received, unlimited (bottomless) coffee, - never allowed to be empty by the owner Kathy. Then, eggs (omelete was my choice) bacon (speck), salad and brochen (rolls) coupled with, jam, beautiful German butter and juice. I must admit myself and partner couldnt finish it all.
There is the choice of other than toast, to have Croissants, and many variations of breakfast so will definitely go again.
I would recommend this cafe to anyone wanting to go walking in the forest as a start up breakfast before your walk. This restaurant is located 5 minutes from local forests and walkways.

• Visited August 2012