Lovely hidden spot. My husband is a keen golfer and was in HEAVEN. I was very happy by the pools and strolling down into the little Port at the bottom of the hill.
Bayeux is really easy to find and lovely. We also took a day trip into Paris.
Lots of history and things to do/see all year round due to the D day landings, bayeus tapestry. Basically something for everyone.
Very easy to get to from UK - we went on overnight ferry Portmouth/Caen and arrived in time to see the sunrise!
only reservation is the rental propertys are very nice, but a bit "mass produced"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming seaside resort, near the Normandy Landing beachesOn the Omaha Beach Golf Course, houses and apartments availableHeated pools, sauna, free activities for 6-12 year-olds in April, July and August. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Pierre & Vacances and Hotels.com so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Residence Le Green Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre & Vacances Residence Le Green Beach Hotel Port-En-Bessin-Huppain
- Pierre And Vacances Residence Le Green Beach
- Pierre & Vacances Residence Le Green Beach France/Normandy