If you are going to stay in this town Ibis is a good choice for modern, clean lodging. The building looks to be the newest in the harbor area and is located near many good cafes and restaurants that the locals frequent. The breakfast is a good value. The rooms are very basic, but clean and comfortable. Parking is free.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Bayeux Port En Bessin Hotel Port-En-Bessin-Huppain
- Ibis Bayeux Port En Bessin Hotel
- Ibis Port En Bessin Huppain
- Ibis Bayeux Port En Bessin France/Normandy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Bayeux Port en Bessin hotel is in the heart of the fishing village of Port en Bessin, on the famous Omaha Beach in the environs of the D Day Landings. A stones throw from Omaha Beach Golf course, take your pick of sport and leisure in historic surroundings. Book one of our 62 highly comfortable airconditioned rooms and benefit from the facilities offered by our hotel (opened in spring 2008) including WiFi access in your room. Grab a tasty snack whenever you like with our 24 hour bar service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, ACCOR, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Bayeux Port en Bessin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.