This was a Mercure the last time we stayed, but is now an Ibis Style. Easy to find, almost impossible to miss, it is convenient to the Ferry. Ferry travellers will also appreciate that breakfast (included in the price) starts at 6 am, allowing plenty of time for breakfast before joining the ferry queue.
The bedroom we had on the second floor was quite a bit bigger than the one we had previously, which I think was on the third floor. There was a useful spare pillow in the wardrobe, though only one. There was a good French breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A modern hotel by the sea. The hotel is located in the heart of the city, 500 meters away from the beach and also from the fish market. This hotel restaurant with 49 rooms, recently renovated, is the ideal place to visit the WW II landing sites of D day and to go to England. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Styles Ouistreham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Ouistreham Riva-Bella Hotel Ouistreham
- Accor Ouistreham Riva Bella