The cabin we stayed in was lovely and the surrounding view was like a fairy tale. The family are so accommodating, picking us up from the bus station since we were travelling without a car and dropping us back when we left.
The breakfast is incredible. All the food is amazing and there's plenty of it. We also enjoyed sitting down with other guests and hearing the stories of their travels.
The cabins have heaters so even though the nights were cold, we were perfectly cosy!
A great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- House Tina is situated in a small village Grabovac, near Plitvice Lakes National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. House Tina is newly decorated and has 8 rooms categorized 3 stars. The location is a quiet one, the house has a spacious garden all around, with tables and benches for about thirty people. There is also enough space to park ten cars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your House Tina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- House Tina Hotel Grabovac
- House Tina Grabovac, Plitvice Lakes National Park, Croatia