Really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. The rooms and shared spaces were all quite clean and spacious. The internet was reliable. The owner (I forget his name) was particularly helpful in planning out our tour of Plitvice Lakes. He helped us choose the best route to see the park and even gave us some tips on hikes to do where we were able to find some solitude in the otherwise very crowded national park. Overall it was a great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- House Tina is situated in a small village Grabovac, near Plitvice Lakes National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. House Tina is newly decorated and has 8 rooms categorized 3 stars. The location is a quiet one, the house has a spacious garden all around, with tables and benches for about thirty people. There is also enough space to park ten cars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your House Tina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- House Tina Hotel Grabovac
- House Tina Grabovac, Plitvice Lakes National Park, Croatia